Amazon has announced its annual Prime Day sale will be held June 21 and June 22 2021. I’ve put together a guide of what you need to know about Amazon Prime Day, put together some tips on how you can prepare for it and even highlighted a few of their best deals.
CANADA: Prime day is postponed in 2021 in Canada. The event will be held at a later time.
Let’s Get Ready for Prime Day 2020!
If you have never taken advantage of the many sales and deals offered on Amazon’s Prime Day, then this year is a great year to start. I will be updating this post regularly as I become aware of the deals offered.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Prime Day is an annual deal event just for Amazon Prime members. You can expect Amazon to share some incredible savings on products.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2021?
This year Prime day is on June 21 & 22, 2021. There are also several deals available now and during the days leading up to the event.
What to Expect on Prime Day
Prime members can expect deals, lots of sales on all sorts of products in just about every category. You can expect great deals on Amazon Devices, especially Echo Smart Speakers and Kindles.
Do You Have to Be a Prime Member to Participate in Prime Day?
Yes, you must be an Amazon Prime member to shop the deals. As we lead up to Amazon Prime Day, this is an excellent time if you haven’t already, to sign up for a free 30-day trial.
How to Prepare for Prime Day 2021?
- Make sure you have an active Amazon Prime membership. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial here.
- Make sure your account information, including payment and delivery address, is up-to-date.
- Head to Amazon mobile app and be on the lookout for a “Watch This Deal” button on your favourite items. Click this button to alert yourself on the products you are hoping to purchase at a discount on Amazon Prime Day.
- You can bookmark the Amazon Deals Page (Amazon US | Amazon CA), where they will share deals as they become available on your Desktop. I will also be adding Deals to favourite products below.
Prime Day 2021 Early Deals You Can Score Now
Note that Prime Day 2021 has been postponed in Canada due to the pandemic. At this time Prime Day Deals are only available in the US and UK.
Save up to 50% on Amazon Devices: Amazon US | Amazon CA
Save on Home: Amazon US | Amazon CA
Save on TVs: Amazon US
Amazon Echo Prime Day Deals Amazon US
2021 Prime Day Deals for Amazon Devices
By far the best deals during Amazon Prime Day will be on Amazon’s devices. This is the best time to purchase an Alexa enabled speaker, Fire TV, Tablet or Kindle Device. The older generations will be 50% or more off their regular price and many are already on sale during the Amazon Prime Pre-Day Sale.
Brand Featured Deals on Amazon Prime Day
I will be updating deals as I hear them, this year Amazon is tight-lipped on what will be featured during the two-day event. Here are some highlights:
- KitchenAid: Amazon US | Amazon CA
- iRobot: Amazon US | Amazon CA
- Keurig: Amazon US | Amazon CA
- Philips: Amazon US | Amazon CA
- Sony: Amazon US | Amazon CA